5 Ingredient Muffins
The other day I was trying to make a 3 ingredient pancake, but it didn't work out so well. I turned my failed pancakes into little muffins and they came out so good.
5 INGREDIENT BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
- 2 eggs or flax eggs
- 1 cup of oat flour
- 2 medium sized very ripe bananas
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup of blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until all ingredients are combined. Add berries to the batter.
- Pour batter into muffin tin greased with cooking spray or coconut oil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until brown.