Easy Oat Pancakes
EASY OAT PANCAKES
- 1/4 oatmeal flour (just blend rolled oats)
- 1/2 ripe banana
- A dash of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg or 1 flag egg
- a dash of any non dairy milk
- Mix all ingredients to create the batter.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat and spray with non-stick spray.
- Pour batter on the griddle in about quarter cups, I use a spoon.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes. The edges will start to brown slightly and there will be a few bubbles. Flip. Then cook for another 2-3 mins and all done.