Healthy 3 Ingredient Sweet Potato Blondies
Happy Friday loves,
I wanted to make an easy recipe to kill those sweet cravings that creep up around 3:00 pm lol. This recipe is super easy to make, gluten-free, and delicious. The main ingredient is sweet potato. Sweet potatoes are rich in vitamin A, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory nutrients. This dessert is super delicious, free of processed sugars and also gluten free.
HEALTHY 3 INGREDIENT SWEET POTATO BLONDIES
PREP TIME: 10 MINS
COOK TIME: 20 MINS
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cooked and peeled
- 2 eggs or 2 flax egg*
- 2 tablespoons of gluten-free oat flour*
- Chocolate chips
- Preheat Oven to 350 F
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor. Blend until all ingredients are combined.
- Place mixture on a greased baking sheet, and bake for 20 mins.
* To make flax eggs, mix 1 tsp of flaxseed meal with 3 tsp of water
*To make oat flour, place gluten-free rolled oats in a high-speed blender.