5 Ingredient Beet Hummus
I hope everyone had a great long weekend, I wanted to share this easy and delicious hummus recipe using beet powder. This beet hummus is easy to make, you only need a few ingredients. I noticed the majority of the ingredients were from Trader Joes, but this post is not sponsored by them lol. This beet hummus is the perfect summer spread and the color is amazing.
5 INGREDIENT BEET HUMMUS
PREP TIME: 10 MINS
COOK TIME: 5 MINS
- 1 can of organic white beans*
- 2 teaspoons of beet powder*
- 1 tablespoon of tahini
- 1/2 garlic clove*
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
Salt and herb spices to taste
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and pulse until all ingredients are combined.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed, add more salt or more olive oil.
- Store it in the fridge for up to a week.
* you can replace beet powder with one small beet .
* you can also use chickpeas.
* I only used half garlic clove because I don't like the taste of garlic .