Breakfast Cookies Ft. Wild Friends Chocolate Peanut Butter
Who doesn't like Nutella? Nutella was one of my favorite things to eat to satisfy my sweet tooth until I discovered how it was made and all the unhealthy ingredients it has yuck! Let me tell you, my friends, you don't have to give up your favorite things in the name of health. I discovered this brand of peanut butter which I've been loving ever since I purchased it. This Wild Friends Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter is the closest thing to Nutella, but it is made with clean and natural ingredients.
I decided to make these cookies using only a few ingredients and my new and delicious healthy "Nutella ". These cookies are so chewy, they will keep you full for a long time since the key ingredient here are chia seeds.
PREP TIME: 10 MINS
COOK TIME: 12 MINS
SERVES: 8 COOKIES
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup of Wild Friends Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Honey to taste or any other natural sweetener to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl mash bananas until they are smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until they are well combined.
- Spoon mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes.