Easy Butternut Squash Soup
As the weather gets colder, I crave more and more soups and warm rooted veggies. This is a super easy recipe, it will be ready in 30 mins.
EASY BUTTERNUT SQUASH SOUP
- 2 pounds of butternut squash (I get mine from Trader Joe’s, already chopped)
- 3 cups of water
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp of coconut oil (optional)
1. Bring water to boil. Add butternut squash and the rest of the ingredients.
2. Cook for 25- 30 minutes until butternut squash is soft.
3. With a hand blender, blend until smooth or place in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
4. I topped it with coconut cream, and hemp hearts.