Easy Raw Vegan Pitaya (Dragon Fruit) Cheesecake
I took a week off from Instagram and I feel so refreshed. It can get so overwhelming trying to keep up with social media, I needed time to reconnect to my true purpose which is to bring you easy a delicious reciopes and also to share more about things that make me happy such as having a spiritual practice.
Ok, so let's get to this recipe!
I made this delicious dessert using only a few ingredients, and I found a way to make a super easy crust.
Easy Raw Vegan Pitaya (Dragon Fruit)
2 cups of soaked cashews*
1 pack of frozen Pitaya
1 can of coconut fat
Juice of 1 lemon
1/4 cup of agave
- Line a 6" round pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Make the crust first - follow the instructions on the back of the bar mix.
- Drain the cashews and place them in a high-speed blender or food processor along with the pitaya, lemon juice, coconut milk, and agave.
- Blend until the mixture is nice and smooth. Pour the cashew mixture into the pan on top of the crust, and spread evenly.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- For serving, let it stay at the room temperature for 15 mins until it can be cut easily.
Soak cashews for at least 8 hours.