Healthy Banana Bread Using Oat Flour
Last Saturday, I shared this banana bread recipe on my Instagram and I got so many request to do a recipe post so here I am sharing this easy and delicious recipe with you.
I don't usually use oat flour as my go to flour to bake, but that's all i had in my kitchen. This recipe is super easy to make and I promise you it is delicious. It is also good for you since it only has few ingredients. If you make this bread don't forgetto tag me using the hashtag #livehealthyrecipes
HEALTHY BANANA BREAD
PREP TIME: 10 MINS
COOK TIME: 30 MINS
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour*
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs or flag eggs
- 1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350'F / 180'C
- Mashed the bananas with a fork until you get a soft puree.Add the two eggs or flax seed eggs, coconut oil, coconut sugar and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, add the oat flour, cinnamon powder and baking powder. Mix well until combined.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients until you get a soft batter.
- Grease your baking pan with your favorite oil and pour the mixture in. Add in cut bananas, and crushed walnuts to decorate.
- Bake at 350'F / 180 'C for 30 minutes.
Notes: To make out flour, place old fashioned oats in a high speed blender and blend until you get a flour.