How to Make Chia Seed Jam + Video
I love making my own jam because I can control how much sugar goes in it and also I can control the ingredients that I am using. Unlike store bought jam, this jam is full of fiber coming from the chia seeds, it is free of fake colorants and preservatives.
Give it a try and let me know if you like it.
CHIA SEED JAM
PREP TIME: 5 MINS
COOK TIME: 0 MINS
SERVES: 1 JAR
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- The juice of 1/2 lime or lemon
- Honey to taste or any other natural sweetener
- Add all the strawberries to a bowl, with a fork mash the strawberries until you get a chunky puree.
- Add the chia seeds, lemon or lime juice and the natural sweetener of your choice and combine.
- Store it in a tight container, store in the fridge for up to one week.