Quinoa and Sweet Potato Salad
I wanted to share this super easy salad I made the other day. I was running low in groceries so I had to work with what I had. For this salad , I already had some cooked sweet potato, coocked quinoa and corn. I only had to mix all the ingredients and voila! magic happened.
QUINOA AND SWEET POTATO SALAD
PREP TIME: 10 MINS
COOK TIME: 5 MINS
- 1 cup of baby kale (or any green of your choice)
- 2 medium size sweet potatoes ( already cooked and peeled)
- 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Juice of a lime
- Salt and herb spices to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the kale, cooked quinoa and sweet potato. Pour over the dressing of your choice. I use Tessemaes Balsamic.