Reishi and Spirulina Fro-yo Bites
These Fro-Yo bites are the easiest treat I have ever made, and they are also so delicious. For this recipe, I used spirulina which is considered a superfood for its nutritional properties. I also used Reishi an adaptogenic mushroom known as the “Mushroom of Immortality”. Its use has been documented for thousands of years. Reishi is one of the most potent adaptogens available to modern society. Reishi supports radiant health; longevity and harmonizes mind, body, and spirit.
REISHI AND SPIRULINA FO-YO BITES
PREP TIME: 15 MINS
COOK TIME: 0
1 tub of low-fat plain yogur or any non-dairy yogurt
1/2 teaspoon of spirulina
1 tablespoon of raw cacao
1/2 teaspoon of Root & Bones Reishi Mushroom
Honey or agave to taste
- Mix half of the yogurt with the raw cacao and reishi, add sweetener to taste.
- Mix in the other half of the yogurt with the spirulina, mix until you get a nice minty green color.
- Place 2 tablespoons granola in a regular size muffin cup.
- Put half of spirulina yogurt mixture over granola in each cup, then add the chocolate and reishi mixture.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour before eating.