Turmeric Quinoa Power Bowl
I like experimenting with quinoa and I have to say this is my favorite way to spice it up.
TURMERIC QUINOA POWER BOWL
* 3 cups of quinoa
* 1 teaspoon coconut oil
* Juice of one lemon
* 1 1/2 teaspoons turmeric powder
* 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon salt
* optional add-ins: chopped green onions, Thai basil, ground black pepper, cashews, etc.
1. Cook quinoa until light and fluffy, about 10 – 15 minutes.
2. Allow the quinoa to cool until it’s warm to the touch, then stir in the remaining ingredients. Taste and adjust salt as needed.
3. serve with your favorite dish! I added tomatoes, sweet potato , a bed of greens and avocado.