Strawberry Chia Bread
This bread is probably the best strawberry chia bread ever. I found this recipe on Pinterest from Ambitious Kitchen , I switched a couple of Ingredients to suit my baking style. It's still so delicious.
STRAWBERRY CHIA BREAD
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 cups of strawberries
- 1 flax egg (mixed 1 tsp of flaxseed with 3 tsp of water to make 1 flax egg)
- 2 cups of brown rice flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 of coconut sugar
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- 2 tbs of chia seeds
- Place all ingredients except flour in a high speed blender.
- Add the mix to the flour and mixed until is combined.
- Grease a 9 inch loaf pan, and place the mixture there.
- Add strawberries on top and shredded coconut.
- Bake on 350F for 30 minutes