How to Make Homemade Granola Using Quinoa
As I promised, here is my super easy homemade granola. This is my first time trying to make homemade granola using quinoa, it came out so so good. The quinoa comes out super crispy and it adds a nice crunch.
If you make this at home, make sure to tag me on Instagram using the hashtag #livehealthyrecipes .
HOMEMADE GRANOLA USING QUINOA
PREP TIME: 10 MINS
COOK TIME: 30 MINS
- 1 cup of uncooked rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa*
- 1/3 cup of dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoon of melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar*
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- Preheat oven to 375' F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients in a large bowl then stir to combine.
- Spread mixture on prepared baking sheet then bake for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through, or until golden brown.
I used left over tricolor quinoa.
I like how the coconut sugar gave it a nice brown color